Important: To get started, click the blue "Filter Options" button to select your vehicle and then use the filters to narrow your options.
Important: To get started, select your vehicle on the left and then use the filters to narrow your options.
What is a radiator mount?
A radiator mount is a part that secures the radiator to the vehicle frame and/or engine.
What is the purpose of a radiator mount?
The purpose of a radiator mount is to secure the radiator to the vehicle frame and/or engine, and to reduce the vibration, noise, and movement of the radiator.
How do I know if my radiator mount is faulty?
You may notice signs of a faulty radiator mount if your vehicle vibrates or shakes more than usual, the hood does not close properly, or if you hear a rattling noise coming from the engine bay.
Can a faulty radiator mount cause damage?
Yes, a faulty radiator mount can cause damage to the radiator, hoses, and other engine components.
How do I replace a radiator mount?
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Drain the cooling system.
- Remove the radiator, fan and shroud, and any other related components that may be in the way.
- Remove the bolts that secure the radiator mount to the vehicle frame and/or engine.
- Install the new radiator mount.
- Re-install the radiator, fan and shroud, and any other related components.
- Fill the cooling system.
- Reconnect the negative battery cable.