Important: To get started, click the blue "Filter Options" button to select your vehicle and then use the filters to narrow your options.
Important: To get started, select your vehicle on the left and then use the filters to narrow your options.
What is a Reflector Assembly?
A Reflector Assembly is a part of a vehicle's exterior lighting system. It is typically a plastic housing and lens that is designed to direct and amplify the light from the headlight bulbs.
What is the purpose of a Reflector Assembly?
The Reflector Assembly is designed to direct the light from the headlight bulbs in a specific direction. This helps the driver to better see the road ahead and improves driving safety.
How do I know if my Reflector Assembly is faulty?
If the Reflector Assembly is faulty, it will not properly amplify or direct the light from the headlight bulbs. This can cause a decrease in the amount of light that is directed forward and can result in reduced visibility while driving.
Can a faulty Reflector Assembly cause damage?
Yes, a faulty Reflector Assembly can cause damage to the headlight bulbs or the vehicle's electrical system.
How do I replace a Reflector Assembly?
Replacing a Reflector Assembly is a relatively simple task that can usually be completed in -2 hours. Here are the steps:
- Disconnect the battery and/or remove the fuse for the headlight circuit.
- Remove the headlight assembly from the vehicle.
- Unscrew the Reflector Assembly from the headlight assembly and remove it.
- Insert the new Reflector Assembly into the headlight assembly and secure it with screws.
- Reinstall the headlight assembly onto the vehicle.
- Reconnect the battery and/or replace the fuse for the headlight circuit.