Roof Marker Lights
Important: To get started, click the blue "Filter Options" button to select your vehicle and then use the filters to narrow your options.
Important: To get started, select your vehicle on the left and then use the filters to narrow your options.
What is a Roof Marker Light?
A Roof Marker Light is a light typically mounted at the top of a vehicle's roof that is used to increase visibility and alert other drivers of the vehicle’s presence.
What should I do if my Roof Marker Light is not working?
1) Check the light bulb to ensure it is not burned out.
2) Check the connection to the light to ensure it is securely in place.
3) If the light bulb and connection appear to be in working order, it may be time to replace the entire Roof Marker Light.
Can a faulty Roof Marker Light cause damage?
Yes, a faulty Roof Marker Light can cause other drivers to not see your vehicle, leading to an increased risk of accidents.
How do I replace a Roof Marker Light?
1) Locate the Roof Marker Light on your vehicle and remove the screws that are holding it in place.
2) Disconnect the wiring harness from the old Roof Marker Light.
3) Connect the wiring harness to the new Roof Marker Light.
4) Place the new Roof Marker Light into the mounting bracket and secure it with the screws.
5) Test the new Roof Marker Light to ensure it is operational.
How often should I inspect my Roof Marker Light?
It is recommended to inspect your Roof Marker Light at least once per month, or any time you notice a change in performance.