Sliding Door Rollers
Important: To get started, click the blue "Filter Options" button to select your vehicle and then use the filters to narrow your options.
Important: To get started, select your vehicle on the left and then use the filters to narrow your options.
What are sliding door rollers?
Sliding door rollers are a type of wheel which allows a sliding door to open and close. They are typically attached to the bottom of the door track, and are responsible for bearing the weight of the door as it slides open and closed.
How do I know if my sliding door rollers need to be replaced?
If your sliding door rollers start to show signs of wear or become noisy, it might be time to replace them. Signs of wear may include visible cracks or chips in the wheel, or if the wheel is starting to become loose. If your door becomes difficult to open or close, this may also be an indication that the rollers need to be replaced.
Can a faulty sliding door roller cause damage?
Yes, a faulty sliding door roller can cause damage to the door frame and surrounding walls if left unchecked. Additionally, if the door is difficult to open or close, it can cause strain on the door and its components, leading to further damage.
How do I replace sliding door rollers?
Replacing sliding door rollers is a fairly straightforward process.
- Begin by closing the door and securing it in place.
- Unscrew the old roller from the door track and remove it.
- Install the new roller in the same place, making sure the wheel is aligned with the track.
- Secure the roller in place with the screws.
- Repeat the process with the other roller.
- Once the door is securely in place, open and close it to make sure it moves smoothly.