Trunk Floor Braces
Important: To get started, click the blue "Filter Options" button to select your vehicle and then use the filters to narrow your options.
Important: To get started, select your vehicle on the left and then use the filters to narrow your options.
What is a Trunk Floor Brace?
A trunk floor brace is a structural support that is connected to the trunk lid and the vehicle's frame. It helps to keep the trunk lid from sagging and also helps to keep the trunk floor secure.
What are the signs of a faulty Trunk Floor Brace?
Signs of a faulty Trunk Floor Brace include the following:
- The trunk lid sags or is difficult to close.
- The trunk floor is loose or has shifted.
- There is an abnormal noise coming from the trunk when driving.
Can a faulty Trunk Floor Brace cause damage?
Yes. A faulty Trunk Floor Brace can cause damage to the trunk lid and the trunk floor, as well as other components in the area.
How do I replace a Trunk Floor Brace?
Replacing a Trunk Floor Brace involves the following steps:
- Remove the old brace by unscrewing the mounting bolts.
- Install the new brace in the same position as the old one.
- Secure the new brace with the mounting bolts and tighten them securely.
- Test the trunk lid for proper operation.
How often should I inspect my Trunk Floor Brace?
It is recommended to inspect your Trunk Floor Brace at least once a year or every 10,000 miles. If you notice any signs of wear or damage, it is best to replace the brace immediately.