TruXedo Sentry Tonneau CoverBe the first to review this product
- Rolling tonneau cover
- Leather-grain vinyl fabric
- Heavy-duty aluminum slats
- Quick-release system
- Extra low profile reduces gas usage
- Simple installation & operation
- 3-year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Learn more about TruXedo products
- Keep stone chips, debris and water out of the truck bed and away from your cargo
- Industrial-strength material with resiliency against the elements
- Provides extra strength and support to the tonneau cover
- Slam latches allow easy opening of the cover from either side
- Easy and quick removal with the quick-release system
- Seamless aerodynamic look that increases fuel mileage
- Cover saves on gas consumption when closed
- Installation is super quick and does not require drilling or the use of any special tools
- 3-year warranty covers the tonneau against defects in material and workmanship
- Made in an economy building company that employs thousands of hardworking Americans
Rolling tonneau cover
TruXedo Sentry Tonneau Cover is designed with ease of operation and durability in mind. It is constructed from tough aluminum slats that roll out to the full length of your truck bed to keep the elements and unwanted hands out and away from your cargo. You will also appreciate its ease of use made possible by the quick release system and the slam latches.
Leather-grain vinyl fabric
This cover is guaranteed to last for a long time. It is made with super duty leather-grain vinyl fabric that is pressure bonded to aluminum slats to offer weather-resistant protection. Besides its resiliency, the leather-grain vinyl, with its black matte finish, will add a touch of class to your exteriors and set your vehicle apart from the rest. This fabric is what makes it different TruXedo Sentry CT, constructed from woven fabric.
Heavy-duty aluminum slats
The matte black aluminum slats offer outstanding strength and support to the tonneau cover. Its sturdiness is enough to withstand the abuse expected from both road and weather elements, allowing the cover to serve you for the longest while.
Easy opening from either side
TruXedo Sentry Rolling Tonneau Cover is fitted with slam latches that allow you to open the cover from either side.
Also featured on the tonneau for the purpose of convenience is the quick release system that is meant to make removing the cover quick and easy. When necessary, you can have the cover off in seconds without using any tools.
The tonneau cover is designed to mount flush with the truck bed. This will create a seamless and distinctive look for your vehicle as well as prevent any obstruction to your rear vicinity.
Reduced gas usage
Whenever you drive with your truck bed open, you allow wind to hit inside your truck bed and cause wind drag. You can prevent this by installing and driving with your tonneau closed and in so doing, improve your fuel mileage.
Simple installation & operation
Installing TruXedo Sentry Tonneau Cover is quick and easy and it does not require the use of any special tools or drilling. But, in the rare chance that you get stuck, you can always refer to the detailed step-by-step instructions provided.
The tonneau cover is backed by a limited lifetime warranty against any defects both in workmanship and material. This warranty is usable only by the original purchaser.
Made in the USA
TruXedo Sentry Rolling Tonneau Cover is proudly made in the USA in an economy building company that employs thousands of hardworking Americans.
Colorado, Silverado 1500, Silverado 1500 Classic, Silverado 1500 HD, Silverado 1500 HD Classic, Silverado 1500 LD, Silverado 2500, Silverado 2500 HD, Silverado 2500 HD Classic, Silverado 3500, Silverado 3500 Classic, Silverado 3500 HD
Dakota, Ram 1500, Ram 2500, Ram 3500
F-150, F-150 Heritage, F-250, F-250 Super Duty, F-350 Super Duty, Ranger
Canyon, Sierra 1500, Sierra 1500 Classic, Sierra 1500 Limited, Sierra 2500, Sierra 2500 HD, Sierra 2500 HD Classic, Sierra 3500, Sierra 3500 Classic, Sierra 3500 HD
B2300, B2500, B3000, B4000
Titan, Titan XD
1500, 1500 Classic, 2500, 3500