WeatherTech Low Profile Aerodynamic Hood DeflectorBe the first to review this product
- Low-profile hood deflector
- Tough and scratch-resistant acrylic material
- Trendy, smoke finish with a skin-tight appearance
- Easy and quick installation
- Made in the USA with a limited lifetime warranty
- Low-profile hood deflector protects your hood and paintwork from road debris and stone chips
- Tough and scratch-resistant acrylic material that can withstand harsh conditions
- Trendy smoke finish adds style to the deflector and will look good on your vehicle
- Fits the contours of your hood and lays flush to become virtually unnoticeable
- The skin-tight fit complements the looks of your hood without compromising the vehicle's design
- Easy and quick installation with 3M automotive tape
- Can be easily removed without messing up your paintwork
- The limited lifetime warranty assures of high quality
- Made in the USA using authentic material
Low-profile hood deflector
Designed with an ultra-low profile and constructed from tough, impact-resistant material, WeatherTech Aerodynamic Hood Deflector is the ideal choice for you to protect your hood and windshield from road debris, stone chips, mud, and even bugs.
Tough and scratch-resistant acrylic material
The material used for construction is tough and scratch-resistant acrylic. This material is very sturdy and will withstand all the harshness the road will present.
Trendy smoke finish
While protecting your hood and windshield, you will also be adding style to your vehicle with the trendy smoke finish of the hood protector.
After installation, this hood protector will become virtually unnoticeable. It seamlessly contours with the lines of your vehicle's hood and lays flush, ensuring there is no obstruction especially when driving.
Stylish, skin-tight appearance
The hood protector has a custom-fit design which enables it to have a stylish, skin-tight appearance. This complements the looks of your hood and does not compromise your vehicle's design
Easy and quick installation
Installation of WeatherTech Aerodynamic Hood Deflector is done using 3M automotive tape. The process is very easy and will only take a few minutes.
When need arises, you can remove the hood protector without messing up your paintwork. This does not require any special tools.
Limited lifetime warranty
To guarantee high quality and long term performance, WeatherTech offers a limited lifetime warranty on the hood protector.
Made in the USA
WeatherTech Aerodynamic Hood Deflector is made in the USA using the best materials and expertise in the industry.
Enclave, Encore, LaCrosse, Regal, Verano
CTS, Escalade, Escalade ESV, Escalade EXT, SRX
Avalanche, Blazer, C1500 Pickup, C2500 Pickup, C35 Pickup, C3500 Pickup, Camaro, Colorado, Cruze, Equinox, Express 1500, Express 2500, Express 3500, Impala, K1500 Pickup, K2500 Pickup, K3500 Pickup, Malibu, Malibu Limited, R15 Pickup, R20 Pickup, R25 Pickup, R2500 Pickup, R30 Pickup, R3500 Pickup, Silverado 1500, Silverado 1500 Classic, Silverado 1500 HD, Silverado 1500 HD Classic, Silverado 2500, Silverado 2500 HD, Silverado 2500 HD Classic, Silverado 3500, Silverado 3500 Classic, Silverado 3500 HD, Sonic, Suburban 1500, Suburban 2500, Suburban 3500 HD, Tahoe, Trailblazer, Traverse, Trax, V30 Pickup, V3500 Pickup
Dart, Durango, Ram 1500, Ram 2500, Ram 3500
C-Max, Edge, Escape, Expedition, Explorer, Explorer Sport Trac, F-150, F-250 Super Duty, F-350 Super Duty, F-450 Super Duty, Fiesta, Focus, Fusion, Mustang, Ranger, Taurus, Transit Connect, Transit-150, Transit-250, Transit-350, Transit-350 HD
Acadia, Canyon, Sierra 1500, Sierra 1500 Classic, Sierra 1500 HD, Sierra 1500 HD Classic, Sierra 2500, Sierra 2500 HD, Sierra 2500 HD Classic, Sierra 3500, Sierra 3500 Classic, Sierra 3500 HD, Yukon, Yukon XL
Accord, Civic, CR-V, Fit, Pilot, Ridgeline
Wrangler (JK), Wrangler (LJ), Wrangler (TJ), Wrangler (YJ)
Optima, Sorento, Soul
3, CX-7, CX-9, Tribute
Altima, Armada, Cube, Frontier, Pathfinder, Titan, Xterra
1500, 2500, 3500
4Runner, Camry, Corolla, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, Prius, RAV4, Sequoia, Tacoma, Tundra, Venza