Important: To get started, click the blue "Filter Options" button to select your vehicle and then use the filters to narrow your options.
Important: To get started, select your vehicle on the left and then use the filters to narrow your options.
What is a control module?
A control module is an electronic part that allows the wiper and washer system to be operated. It is responsible for controlling the power and speed of the system.
What is the purpose of a control module?
The control module is responsible for controlling the power and speed of the wiper and washer system. It ensures that the system works as designed, and can provide additional features such as rain-sensing or timed wiper and washer operations.
How do I know if my control module is faulty?
You may notice that the wiper and washer system is not working as expected or is not responding when you activate it. You may also notice that the system is activating by itself or not activating at all.
Can a faulty control module cause damage?
Yes, a faulty control module can cause damage to the wiper and washer system, as well as other components in the vehicle.
How do I replace a control module?
- Disconnect the negative terminal from the battery.
- Remove the wiper and washer system from the vehicle.
- Locate the control module and remove it from the system.
- Install the new control module.
- Re-attach the wiper and washer system to the vehicle.
- Reconnect the negative battery terminal.