Bushwacker Boss Pocket Fender Flares - Available PaintedBe the first to review this product
- An extra aggressive, tough, bolted look
- Comes with installation instructions
- Installation hardware included
- Matte black or easily painted
- Visit our Bushwacker Resources page for more information on Bushwacker products
- Boss pocket style fender flares are made to provide sufficient coverage for large tires while giving the truck a bold look
- Tough and aggressive design that gives your truck a bold yet classy presence
- The smooth black matte finish is made specifically to match with any truck style and theme
- They are available pre-painted to allow you to customize them to your preference
- Pre-assembled installation hardware for a quicker and easier mounting process
- 'As-is' installation that is guaranteed to look great with your truck's exterior
- Guaranteed to fit perfectly on the wheels
- Easy to paint on the smooth matte finish
- Stainless steel bolts and screws that ensure quick and easy installation with no side drilling
- Protection from chalking and tarnishing caused by UV rays
- Limited lifetime warranty against poor design, workmanship and low quality material
- Tough and durable hardware that is made using high-grade materials and cutting-edge technology
- Made in the USA by the finest in the industry
Boss pocket style fender flares
The Bushwacker Pocket fender flares give your truck an aggressive presence while also covering your oversize tires and protecting them from road debris. You can cruise on any off-road terrain with the ultimate protection and distinguished looks.
Tough and aggressive design
They are designed to look tough and rugged for that aggressive look. The rigid bolt-on style adds a dimension to the front of the truck. The stainless steel bolts that are mounted on the surface show the truck's brute strength and toughness.
Custom-made to match your truck
The fender flares are custom-made to match any truck's design, style and theme. The smooth black matte finish will complement your truck and look great on it without being repainted.
You can also get your Bushwacker boss pocket fender flares pre-finished so that you can furnish them according to your taste. The pre-painted option is only available for limited applications and paint colors.
Pre-assembled installation hardware
The stainless steel and edge trim hardware come pre-installed so that you can mount them easily and quickly.
The fender flares can be installed directly without being repainted. This is because of the smooth black matte surface finish that is guaranteed to look great on your truck no matter it's color, style or theme.
Guaranteed to fit perfectly
When matched with your truck model, the flares are guaranteed to fit perfectly. They have been tried and tested on each model to make sure that they fit like a glove with no parts too small or too large.
Easy to paint
If you are looking to customise the Bushwacker boss pocket flares to fit your truck's styling, it is quite easy. You can easily paint them and they will still give a smooth look.
No drill installation
The package includes stainless steel bolts and nuts that can be mounted on the fenders easily without drilling. This not only helps preserve the quality of the flares and the fender but also makes installation much easier.
Protection from UV damage
The boss pocket style flares also come with a protective layer against the effects of UV light. They will serve you for years without chalking, fading and tarnishing.
Limited lifetime warranty
They come with a limited lifetime warranty that protects you from losing money on defective parts and faulty craftsmanship.
Tough and durable hardware
The Bushwacker boss pocket fender flares are made with high-quality premium-grade materials. They are processed under advanced technology for maximum durability, toughness and flexibility.
Made in the USA
The boss pocket-style fender flares are proudly made in the USA by expert craftsmen. They are durable, flexible and authentic to add value to your vehicle for years after purchase.
Avalanche, Avalanche 1500, Avalanche 2500, Blazer, C10, C10 Pickup, C10 Suburban, C1500, C1500 Suburban, C20, C20 Pickup, C20 Suburban, C2500, C2500 Suburban, C30, C30 Pickup, C3500, Colorado, K10, K10 Pickup, K10 Suburban, K1500, K1500 Suburban, K20, K20 Pickup, K20 Suburban, K2500, K2500 Suburban, K30, K30 Pickup, K3500, K5 Blazer, R10, R10 Suburban, R1500 Suburban, R20, R20 Suburban, R2500, R2500 Suburban, R30, R3500, S10, S10 Blazer, Silverado 1500, Silverado 1500 Classic, Silverado 1500 HD, Silverado 1500 HD Classic, Silverado 2500, Silverado 2500 HD, Silverado 2500 HD Classic, Silverado 3500, Silverado 3500 Classic, Silverado 3500 HD, Suburban 1500, Suburban 2500, Tahoe, V10, V10 Suburban, V1500 Suburban, V20, V20 Suburban, V2500 Suburban, V30, V3500
Bronco, Bronco II, E-150, E-150 Club Wagon, E-150 Econoline, E-150 Econoline Club Wagon, E-250, E-250 Econoline, E-350 Club Wagon, E-350 Econoline, E-350 Econoline Club Wagon, E-350 Super Duty, Excursion, F-100, F-150, F-150 Heritage, F-250, F-250 HD, F-250 Super Duty, F-350, F-350 Super Duty, Ranger
C15, C15 Suburban, C15/C1500 Pickup, C15/C1500 Suburban, C1500, C1500 Suburban, C25, C25 Suburban, C25/C2500 Pickup, C25/C2500 Suburban, C2500, C2500 Suburban, C35, C35/C3500 Pickup, C3500, Canyon, Jimmy, K15, K15 Suburban, K15/K1500 Pickup, K15/K1500 Suburban, K1500, K1500 Suburban, K25, K25 Suburban, K25/K2500 Pickup, K25/K2500 Suburban, K2500, K2500 Suburban, K35, K35/K3500 Pickup, K3500, R1500, R1500 Suburban, R2500, R2500 Suburban, R3500, S15, S15 Jimmy, Sierra 1500, Sierra 1500 Classic, Sierra 1500 HD, Sierra 1500 HD Classic, Sierra 2500, Sierra 2500 HD, Sierra 2500 HD Classic, Sierra 3500, Sierra 3500 Classic, Sierra 3500 HD, V1500, V1500 Suburban, V2500, V2500 Suburban, V3500, Yukon, Yukon XL 1500, Yukon XL 2500