Bushwacker Cut-Out Style Fender Flares
- Bolted look for aggressive tires
- Comes with installation instructions
- Installation hardware included
- Matte black or easily painted
- Visit our Bushwacker Resources page for more information on Bushwacker products
- Cut-out fender flares for large wheels and off-road travels
- The flares can be cut to fit and articulate very large tires
- The fender flares give your truck a bold, aggressive and tough off-road look that will be sure to set your jeep apart on the road.
- You can directly install the flares without painting; the smooth black matte finish is guaranteed to look great with your truck's design and style
- Paint over the matte surface and customize the flares to suit your truck's style
- Easy to install with pre-assembled hardware, bolts, screws and no drilling
- Custom-made to fit your front and rear wheels perfectly
- Protection from chalking and tarnishing that is caused by exposure to ultra-violet rays
- Tough, durable and carefully engineered hardware
- Limited lifetime warranty against failure due to poor workmanship and bad quality materials
- Made in the USA with high-end technology and expert craftsmen
Cut-out fender flares
The Bushwacker cut-out fender flares are designed to extend and cover very large wheels. They are quite flexible and durable for those tough off-road drives. They offer maximum wheel articulation and help you comply with local laws.
Great coverage for large tires
They are easy to extend and cover large tires. They fit and follow the wheel well for easy turning. They also offer excellent protection against damage from road debris and extreme weather elements.
Looks great on your truck
They are custom-made to look great on your truck. They fit in with most truck designs, themes and colors to give a bold, tough and aggressive feel on the road that will be sure to set your truck apart.
The Bushwacker cut-out fender flares have a smooth black matte finish that is guaranteed to look great on your truck regardless of its style, colour, theme or design.
Paint to customize
The fender flares can be painted so that you can customize them to suit your specific tastes. The black matte surface allows a smooth look when painted so that any color looks great on them.
Easy to Install
The installation hardware comes pre-assembled. You can easily mount the stainless steel bolts and screws without any drilling. It is a simple and quick process that will not take much time.
Custom perfect-fit technology
The Bushwacker cut-out fender flares are designed with CAD technology; they have been tried and tested on various truck models for a custom fit. Matched with your truck, they are guaranteed to fit like a glove
Ultra-violet damage protection
They are made with protective layers that prevent damage caused by ultra-violet light. they are guaranteed to add value to your vehicles for years after purchase without chalking, fading. tarnishing or cracking.
The fender flares are made with Bushwacker proprietary premium-grade materials that are inspected carefully by experts. They are made to be tough and durable to survive all the harsh road and weather conditions for years.
Limited lifetime warranty
Your purchase comes with a limited lifetime warranty that protects you from losing money on unpreventable damages. These include those that result from low-grade materials or faulty craftsmanship.
Made in the USA
The Bushwacker fender flares are proudly made in the USA with expert labor and high-end technology. They are designed to be tough, durable and authentic.
Avalanche, Avalanche 1500, Avalanche 2500, Blazer, C10, C10 Pickup, C10 Suburban, C1500, C1500 Suburban, C20, C20 Pickup, C20 Suburban, C2500, C2500 Suburban, C30, C30 Pickup, C3500, Colorado, K10, K10 Pickup, K10 Suburban, K1500, K1500 Suburban, K20, K20 Pickup, K20 Suburban, K2500, K2500 Suburban, K30, K30 Pickup, K3500, K5 Blazer, R10, R10 Suburban, R1500 Suburban, R20, R20 Suburban, R2500, R2500 Suburban, R30, R3500, S10, S10 Blazer, Silverado 1500, Silverado 1500 Classic, Silverado 1500 HD, Silverado 1500 HD Classic, Silverado 2500, Silverado 2500 HD, Silverado 2500 HD Classic, Silverado 3500, Silverado 3500 Classic, Silverado 3500 HD, Suburban 1500, Suburban 2500, Tahoe, V10, V10 Suburban, V1500 Suburban, V20, V20 Suburban, V2500 Suburban, V30, V3500
Bronco, Bronco II, E-150, E-150 Club Wagon, E-150 Econoline, E-150 Econoline Club Wagon, E-250, E-250 Econoline, E-350 Club Wagon, E-350 Econoline, E-350 Econoline Club Wagon, E-350 Super Duty, Excursion, F-100, F-150, F-150 Heritage, F-250, F-250 HD, F-250 Super Duty, F-350, F-350 Super Duty, Ranger
C15, C15 Suburban, C15/C1500 Pickup, C15/C1500 Suburban, C1500, C1500 Suburban, C25, C25 Suburban, C25/C2500 Pickup, C25/C2500 Suburban, C2500, C2500 Suburban, C35, C35/C3500 Pickup, C3500, Canyon, Jimmy, K15, K15 Suburban, K15/K1500 Pickup, K15/K1500 Suburban, K1500, K1500 Suburban, K25, K25 Suburban, K25/K2500 Pickup, K25/K2500 Suburban, K2500, K2500 Suburban, K35, K35/K3500 Pickup, K3500, R1500, R1500 Suburban, R2500, R2500 Suburban, R3500, S15, S15 Jimmy, Sierra 1500, Sierra 1500 Classic, Sierra 1500 HD, Sierra 1500 HD Classic, Sierra 2500, Sierra 2500 HD, Sierra 2500 HD Classic, Sierra 3500, Sierra 3500 Classic, Sierra 3500 HD, V1500, V1500 Suburban, V2500, V2500 Suburban, V3500, Yukon, Yukon XL 1500, Yukon XL 2500