Bushwacker Extend-A-Fender Style Fender Flares
- Extra wide tire coverage
- Comes with installation instructions
- Installation hardware included
- Matte black or easily painted
- Visit our Bushwacker Resources page for more information on Bushwacker products
- Extended flare for additional protection to the truck's rig body and to add a bold, tough look
- Designed to be flexible and tough enough to cover large wheels
- You can install "as-is" without paint because the smooth black matte finish looks great on any truck model and style
- The fender flares' ultra-violet light protection prevents damage and tarnishing
- Perfect-fit guarantee that ensures that the flares fit the wheel well
- They come with all-installation hardware and detailed instructions for an easy and quick no-drill installation
- You can easily repaint the flares to match with your truck's design
- The flares are made with quality hardware and parts to last long and add value to your truck
- Limited life time warranty that protects you from faulty materials and workmanship
- Proudly made in the USA with premium materials and technology
Extended flare for additional protection and bold look
The Bushwacker extend-a-fender flares are the perfect solution for anyone looking for coverage for their large wheels. It not only protects the flare from road debris but also helps you comply with locals laws.
Designed to cover large wheels
The extend-a-fender version is made specifically for trucks with very large tires. They are effective in protecting your fenders from road debris while also covering any rust spots.
Install "as-is" without paint
Thanks to the smooth black matte finish, the flares can be installed 'as-is'. They are custom-made to look great on any truck regardless of the design and color.
Ultra-violet light protection
The Bushwacker extend-a-fender fender flares are lined with protective layers that prevent chalking, tarnishing and fading caused by ultra-violet rays. They will serve you for years after purchase without losing their shine.
Our perfect-fit guarantee ensures that the flares fit your wheels like a glove. They are made to fit respective truck models, and have been tested to make sure that they are neither saggy nor too tight.
The installation hardware includes stainless steel bolts and nuts. They are mounted on the fender and attach the flares firmly without any drilling. This helps preserve the value of your vehicle.
Repaint for customization
They can also be easily customized to match your desired design. You can easily paint any color over the smooth matte finish and for a truly custom paint matched look.
Quality hardware and parts
The Bushwacker extend-a-fender fender flares are made by experts with high-grade materials. They are designed to be tough to live through extreme off-road conditions and weather elements.
Limited life time warranty
Your purchase is accompanied by a limited lifetime warranty. This protects you from any damages that may be caused by faulty workmanship or poor quality materials.
Made in the USA
The fender flares are proudly made in the USA by seasoned experts and with advanced technology. They are designed to be tough and durable to serve you for years and give you the ultimate value of your money.
Avalanche, Avalanche 1500, Avalanche 2500, Blazer, C10, C10 Pickup, C10 Suburban, C1500, C1500 Suburban, C20, C20 Pickup, C20 Suburban, C2500, C2500 Suburban, C30, C30 Pickup, C3500, Colorado, K10, K10 Pickup, K10 Suburban, K1500, K1500 Suburban, K20, K20 Pickup, K20 Suburban, K2500, K2500 Suburban, K30, K30 Pickup, K3500, K5 Blazer, R10, R10 Suburban, R1500 Suburban, R20, R20 Suburban, R2500, R2500 Suburban, R30, R3500, S10, S10 Blazer, Silverado 1500, Silverado 1500 Classic, Silverado 1500 HD, Silverado 1500 HD Classic, Silverado 2500, Silverado 2500 HD, Silverado 2500 HD Classic, Silverado 3500, Silverado 3500 Classic, Silverado 3500 HD, Suburban 1500, Suburban 2500, Tahoe, V10, V10 Suburban, V1500 Suburban, V20, V20 Suburban, V2500 Suburban, V30, V3500
Bronco, Bronco II, E-150, E-150 Club Wagon, E-150 Econoline, E-150 Econoline Club Wagon, E-250, E-250 Econoline, E-350 Club Wagon, E-350 Econoline, E-350 Econoline Club Wagon, E-350 Super Duty, Excursion, F-100, F-150, F-150 Heritage, F-250, F-250 HD, F-250 Super Duty, F-350, F-350 Super Duty, Ranger
C15, C15 Suburban, C15/C1500 Pickup, C15/C1500 Suburban, C1500, C1500 Suburban, C25, C25 Suburban, C25/C2500 Pickup, C25/C2500 Suburban, C2500, C2500 Suburban, C35, C35/C3500 Pickup, C3500, Canyon, Jimmy, K15, K15 Suburban, K15/K1500 Pickup, K15/K1500 Suburban, K1500, K1500 Suburban, K25, K25 Suburban, K25/K2500 Pickup, K25/K2500 Suburban, K2500, K2500 Suburban, K35, K35/K3500 Pickup, K3500, R1500, R1500 Suburban, R2500, R2500 Suburban, R3500, S15, S15 Jimmy, Sierra 1500, Sierra 1500 Classic, Sierra 1500 HD, Sierra 1500 HD Classic, Sierra 2500, Sierra 2500 HD, Sierra 2500 HD Classic, Sierra 3500, Sierra 3500 Classic, Sierra 3500 HD, V1500, V1500 Suburban, V2500, V2500 Suburban, V3500, Yukon, Yukon XL 1500, Yukon XL 2500