Lund Hard Fold Tonneau CoverBe the first to review this product
- Hard fold tonneau cover
- Marine grade black vinyl material
- Powder-coated Aluminum frame and panels
- Black epoxy coated sub-panel and support beams
- Clamp-on design
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Offers maximum security to your cargo from thieves and safety from road debris
- Made of high quality material which is tough and tear resistant to offer longer durability
- Extra support from frame and panels to support up to 350lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Structure and rigidity to the tonneau provided by the sub-panel ad support beams
- Seals out water and dust to keep your truck bed clean and dry
- Allows easy installation with no drilling necessary
- Assurance of high quality material and precise craftsmanship by the lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA in an economy-based industry with top grade material
Hard fold tonneau cover
Lund Hard Fold Tonneau Cover is one of the top-selling premium tonneaus in the market. It is constructed using marine grade vinyl and supported by aluminum framing and beams. The hard fold design allows you to fold, and open it, whenever necessary without it denting or scuffing. All these combine to provide strength and ensure longer durability, while the rubber seals ensure no moisture or dust pass through to the truck bed.
Marine grade black vinyl material
Lund has manufactured this tonneau cover with top quality material. The material is marine-grade black vinyl with a soft exterior, and it is super robust, ensuring it can withstand the elements. It is also resistant to tears and so will maintain its finish for the longest time.
Powder-coated Aluminum frame and panels
Below the tough vinyl material is a powder-coated aluminum frame that offers extra support and sturdiness to the tonneau. This makes it very strong and able to support up to 350lbs of evenly distributed weight.
Sub-panel and support beams
Lund Hard Fold Tonneau Cover also utilizes black epoxy coated sub-panel and support beams, which provide tension to the tonneau. This tension adds to the structure and rigidity of the cover to prevent the top from sinking in and collecting snow or water.
Seals out moisture and dust
No water or dust will pass through to your truck bed. This is all thanks to the foam rubber seals which block out all the moisture and dust, and you can expect to have a clean and dry truck bed all the time.
With the clamp-on design of the tonneau cover, you will have no need for drilling during installation. Besides, the tonneau comes pre-assembled and all you have to do is mount it on your truck bed.
Limited lifetime warranty
Lund Hard Fold Tonneau Cover is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. This is an assurance to you of the superior quality of the product and its precise craftsmanship which will have no malfunction.
Made in the USA
Lund International is an industry-leading company. It is based right here in the USA and it uses top grade material to manufacture all its products. You can be confident of the quality you will receive from its products.
C10, C10 Pickup, C1500, C2500, Colorado, K10, K10 Pickup, K1500, K2500, R10, R2500, S10, Silverado 1500, Silverado 1500 Classic, Silverado 1500 HD, Silverado 2500, Silverado 2500 HD, Silverado 2500 HD Classic, Silverado 3500, Silverado 3500 Classic, Silverado 3500 HD
D100, D150, Dakota, Ram 1500, Ram 2500, Ram 3500
F-150, F-150 Heritage, F-250, F-250 HD, F-250 Super Duty, F-350, F-350 Super Duty, Ranger
C15, C15/C1500 Pickup, C1500, Canyon, K15, K1500, R1500, Sierra 1500, Sierra 1500 Classic, Sierra 1500 HD, Sierra 2500, Sierra 2500 HD, Sierra 2500 HD Classic, Sierra 3500, Sierra 3500 Classic, Sierra 3500 HD, Sonoma
B2300, B2500, B3000, B4000
1500, 2500, 3500, Dakota