Pace Edwards Jackrabbit Tonneau w/RailsBe the first to review this product
- Includes Explorer Series Rails
- JackRabbit’s padded ArmorTek Vinyl
- Aluminum panels
- Custom-fit design
- Clamp-in design
- 3-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Protect your cargo in the truck bed from weather and road elements while improving your exterior style
- Weather-resistant vinyl material that is not easily damaged by the road elements
- Unmatched strength and structure offered by the aluminum panels
- You can carry large cargo over your tonneau, thanks to the Explorer Series Rails
- Cover draws into the canister to allow truck bed access with the help of the tension spring
- Made to have a perfect fit that looks great and creates an OEM appearance
- Clamp-in design allows installation with no drilling necessary
- The 3-year limited warranty is a promise by the manufacturer that the tonneau will have no manufacturing defects
- Made with superior quality material that will serve you the longest
Retractable tonneau cover
Keeping your cargo safe and your truck bed clean and dry does not have to be of any hassle. Simply install this Pace Edwards Jackrabbit Tonneau with Explorer Rails, conveniently designed to roll out to the full length of your truck bed for maximum protection, and also roll back into the canister to offer you access to the truck bed. The tonneau features a pull strap used for closing it and a locking twist latch which is the locking point.
JackRabbit’s padded ArmorTek Vinyl
The JackRabbit’s padded ArmorTek Vinyl is what makes this tonneau different from the Full-Metal JackRabbit Tonneau. The material is embedded to the aluminum panels, and it helps the tonneau have the soft feel and look of a roll-up cover while still retaining the sturdiness of a retractable cover.
Below the vinyl material are aluminum panels that are meant to offer strength and structure to the tonneau. These panels are of high quality and will last the lifetime of the tonneau.
Includes Explorer Series rails
This Pace Edwards Jackrabbit Tonneau is one of the few tonneaus that come with Explorer Series Rails. These rails will allow you to carry your large cargo over the tonneau with the help of a Pace Edwards Contractor Rig Rack (sold separately).
Continous tension spring
The tonneau is fitted with a continuous tension spring. This is responsible for drawing the cover into the canister when you open it.
This tonneau is made for your specific vehicle model, make, and year. It will fit perfectly on your truck bed and create an OEM appearance. Its installation will also not require any form of modification.
Pace Edwards Jackrabbit Tonneau with Explorer Rails does not require any drilling during installation. It comes with clamps that mount easily on the truck bed to make the whole process super easy.
3-year limited warranty
When you purchase the tonneau, you will receive a 3-year limited warranty. This guarantees that the tonneau is of the best quality and that it will not have any malfunction.
Made in the USA
Pace Edwards Jackrabbit Tonneau w/Rails is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA. The manufacturer uses locally sourced materials and employs thousands of Americans and this contributes to the economic growth of the country.
C10, C10 Pickup, C1500, C20, C20 Pickup, C2500, C30, C30 Pickup, C3500, Colorado, K10, K10 Pickup, K1500, K20, K20 Pickup, K2500, K30, K30 Pickup, K3500, R10, R20, R2500, R30, R3500, S10, Silverado 1500, Silverado 1500 HD, Silverado 2500, Silverado 2500 HD, Silverado 3500, Silverado 3500 Classic, Silverado 3500 HD, V10, V20, V30, V3500
C15, C15/C1500 Pickup, C1500, C25, C25/C2500 Pickup, C2500, C35, C35/C3500 Pickup, C3500, Canyon, K15, K15/K1500 Pickup, K1500, K25, K25/K2500 Pickup, K2500, K35, K35/K3500 Pickup, K3500, R1500, R2500, R3500, Sierra 1500, Sierra 1500 HD, Sierra 2500, Sierra 2500 HD, Sierra 3500, Sierra 3500 HD, Sonoma, V1500, V2500, V3500
B2300, B2500, B3000, B4000