Dee Zee NXc Running Boards
- Black/black, black/chrome or steel/black
- Unique angle tip design
- Rubber grommets along board for stepping
- Made in the USA
The Lowest Price Perfect Fit Guarantee
Our #1 value is customer service.
We believe in doing right by our customers, no matter what it takes.
In keeping with that, we offer a “perfect fit guarantee” that ensures your satisfaction on 3 levels: low price, free shipping, and perfect fitment.
- Alan Marek, Founder of PartCatalog.com
The Lowest Price Anywhere--Guaranteed
At PartCatalog, we’ll beat any competing vendor’s price. And we’re so confident in our rock-bottom prices that we’ll refund the difference if you find a lower price elsewhere.
Free Shipping Both Ways
Our “free shipping both ways” policy means that returns and orders ship free of charge. When you place an order, you pay only the list price and any applicable taxes. We cover the shipping to save you money and ensure timely delivery.
100% Guaranteed to Fit
In the highly unlikely event of a fitment problem, we’ll return your purchase at no cost to you. We pay return shipping on all orders, so it won’t cost you a penny to send back a defective part.
- Crossover vehicle running boards for an extra tough look and great functionality
- Designed to be a perfect fit for you vehicle model
- Secure stepping surface with rubber grommets for a firm grip and sure step
- Corrosion-free powder coated aluminum frame for extra durability
- Available in three designs; black board with black trim, black board with a chrome trim and black board with a stainless steel finish
- Easy bolt-on installation with no drilling on mounting braces (sold separately)
- Durable and strong to last and serve you well beyond your expectations
- Limited lifetime warranty that protects you against manufacturer's defects and faulty craftsmanship
- Made in the USA in an economy-building industry
Crossover vehicle running boards
If you are looking for stylish and functional running boards for your crossover SUV, the Dee Zee NXc running boards are your best option. They are specially made for these vehicles and also add a tough look to your car.
Universal fit design
The running boards are a universal fit. These running boards are 71.5" in total length. The step area is built wide at 5" in width. Since these are custom fit, a separate vehicle-specific mount kit is required (sold separately).
Secure stepping surface
There are rubber grommets on the wide stepping surface to maximize traction. This helps you maintain a firm grip when stepping on them to avoid slipping.
Corrosion-free aluminum frame
The running boards are powder coated to prevent corrosion and rusting. This keeps them strong to serve you for years without losing their toughness and great look.
Available in three designs
The Dee Zee NXc running boards are available in 3 different finishes; black board with matching black trim, black board with chrome trim and steel board with chrome trim. You can choose the finish that goes best with your taste as well as your vehicle's style.
You can easily and quickly install the running boards as a simple DIY home project. You only need to bolt them into the pre-existing factory holes with no drilling required. A vehicle-specific mount kit is required (sold separately).
Durable and strong
They are made from heavy-duty aluminum for super strength and durability. They are tough enough to withstand any weather abuse without bending, sagging or breaking. They are guaranteed to serve for years after purchase.
Limited lifetime warranty
Dee Zee provides a limited lifetime warranty for every purchase of the NXc running boards. You are protected from manufacturer's defects, including poor grade parts and faulty craftsmanship.
Made in the USA
The Dee Zee NXc running boards are proudly made in the USA in an economy-building industry. They are manufactured using high-end technology and carefully inspected by experts to make sure that they are worth your money.
The following part numbers are available in this product line:
To purchase this product for your vehicle, please select the Year, Make and Model of your vehicle at the top of this page.