UnderCover Ultra Flex Tonneau CoverBe the first to review this product
- Hard folding tonneau cover
- Tough matte black finish
- Integrated LED cargo light
- Increases gas mileage
- 5 year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Hard folding tonneau cover keeps your truck bed clean and dry and your cargo safe
- Lightweight aluminum panels are super durable and can withstand harsh conditions
- Cover is weather resistant and is not affected by extreme weathers
- Dual-action tailgate seals allows easy operation
- Tough matte black finish adds a layer of protection as well as style
- Carpeted underpanels allow the showcase of a nice material when it is open
- Integrated LED light offers hassle free operation of the truck bed in the dark
- Lightweight material and low profile design increase gas mileage
- Multiple riding positions for full truck bed access as well as full weather protection
- Drain tubes lead water out of the truck bed
- Ultra low profile design maintains the streamlined design of the truck
- 5 year limited warranty protects the cover from defects
- Made in the USA with cutting edge technology
Hard folding tonneau cover
The UnderCover Ultra Flex Tonneau Cover is a hard folding tonneau cover that combines style and function to provide your truck bed maximum protection from the elements and keep your cargo safe from would-be thieves.
Lightweight aluminum panels
The cover is made using lightweight aluminum. This does two significant things. One, the solid tough feature provides long lasting durability to the cover and the lightweight feature reduces wind drag.
Being weather resistant, this cover does not get affected by changes in temperature and weather conditions. Whether it is one of those extremely cold days or the scotching hot ones, the cover will maintain its original condition without shrinking or expanding.
Dual action tailgate seals
A dual action tailgate seal is included to allow easy opening and closing of the tonneau cover, ultimately providing easy operation.
Tough matte black finish
The UnderCover Ultra Flex Tonneau Cover has a tough matte black finish. In addition to adding looks to the cover and truck bed as a whole, this tough finish also adds a layer of protection against the road elements.
Whether you choose to ride with the cover open or closed, you will not have to worry about the looks. This is because when the cover is open, it showcases a carpeted under-panel of premium quality material, which gives a premium look.
Integrated LED light
No more hassling in the dark as you try to access the truck bed. The UnderCover Ultra Flex Tonneau Cover comes with an integrated LED lighting system which makes the operation even easier.
Increases your gas mileage
As typical with all covers when closed, this cover also reduces wind drag and improves gas mileage. But, with the lightweight material and low profile design, its effect on fuel economy is more significant.
Multiple riding positions
The cover has multiple riding positions, which provide hauling flexibility. You can choose to drive with it fully or half-way open for truck bed access. This allows hauling of large items. Alternatively, when carrying items that can fit the truck bed, you can have the cover completely closed for full weather-protection and reduced wind drag.
Includes drain tubes for weather proofing
This tonneau cover is weatherproof. But, in case of a heavy downpour and some water gets in, there are drain tubes that will lead all of it out of the truck bed.
Ultra low profile design
The UnderCover Ultra Flex Tonneau Cover is made with an ultra low profile design. This allows it to lay flush with the truck bed rails and maintain the streamlined appearance of your truck.
5 year limited warranty
UnderCover offers a 5 year limited warranty on the tonneau cover. This protects the cover from material and workmanship defects and in return, protects your new investment.
Made in the USA
This cover is made in the USA by experts. Cutting edge technology and top notch quality material have also been used to ensure the service you get is all worth your money.
Ram 1500, Ram 2500, Ram 3500
F-150, F-250 Super Duty, F-350 Super Duty
1500, 2500, 3500