Westin ProTraxx 5" Wheel-To-Wheel Step BarsBe the first to review this product
- Wheel-to-wheel nerf bars
- Constructed from stainless steel
- 5 inch diameter tubing
- 30-degree bends with seamless domed ends
- Available in stainless steel and black powder coat
- Bolt-on installation
- Wheel-to-wheel nerf bars offer support into and out of your vehicle
- Long-lasting durability from stainless steel construction
- Enough room for any type of shoe on the 5 inch diameter tubing
- 30-degree bends with seamless domed ends prevent corrosion and rusting
- Available in stainless steel and black powder coat to blend in with your factory design
- Easier access to materials in the truck bed with the third step pad
- Deep paved waterways help keep step pads dry for added safety
- Non-slip pads provide sure footing by creating solid traction
- Easy install with no drilling required on most applications
- Lifetime warranty on the stainless steel and 3-year warranty on the black powder coat
Wheel-to-wheel nerf bars
Westin ProTraxx Step Bars are precisely what you need if you are tired of the struggle when getting in and out of your vehicle. They have all the right features to make climbing into your truck the easiest task, starting with the indestructible stainless steel construction, the extra-wide steps, and the antislip pads. All of these blend to offer sure footing and solid support.
Constructed from stainless steel
The stainless steel construction is virtually indestructible and will not get damaged by merely getting hit by the road elements. It is also strong enough to handle daily foot traffic and this allows the step bars to serve you for the longest time.
5 inch diameter tubing
The 5-inch diameter tubing is among the widest in the market and they offer enough room for any shoe type and this means sure footing.
30-degree bends with seamless domed ends
The 30-degree bends on both ends of Westin ProTraxx Step Bars are unique and are sure to add style to the whole look. They also have seamless domed ends that keep water and dirt off the insides of the step bars to prevent corrosion and rusting.
Available in stainless steel and black powder coat
Westin gives you the option to match the step bars with your factory finish to create an OE appearance by providing the step bars in both black powder coat and stainless steel finish.
Include a third step pad
The step bars also facilitate easy access of the cargo in your truck bed, thanks to the third step pad that is located on the furthest end of the bar. This is a huge plus and you will hardly find it in most step bars.
Deep paved waterways
Westin ProTraxx Step Bars have deep paved waterways that channel out water from the pads and help keep them dry for additional safety.
Though their main purpose is to create enough traction for sure footing and prevent slipping, the treads on the step pads together with the Westin logo, also add to the style and create a rugged look
Installing the step bars requires no drilling on most applications, and with the well-detailed installation manual, you will have them up and functional in just a few minutes.
Lifetime warranty and 3-year warranty
Westin backs the polished stainless steel bars with a limited lifetime warranty and the powder-coated black step bars with a 3-year warranty.