Lund Multi-Fit StepRails™ Step BarsBe the first to review this product
- Durable, lightweight aluminum
- Offered in multiple lengths
- Bright steel and black matte finishes
- Mount kit sold separately
- Heavy duty multi-fit step bars that allow easy access in and out of the truck while adding some boldness and style to your vehicle
- Both the passenger and the driver's sides are included
- Available in multiple lengths so that you can find the right fit for your vehicle
- Available in two finishes; bright steel and a black matte finish
- UV resistant rubber to make sure that the bars withstand sunlight and last long without fading, dulling or chalking
- Easy to install on a custom-fit mounting bracket (sold separately) with installation instructions
- High quality material that withstands road and weather abuse to serve you for years
- Made in the USA with cutting edge technology and expert craftsmanship
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects
Heavy duty multi-fit step bars
The Lund multi-fit step bars are specially designed to make access into and out of your vehicle very easy. They also add style and a tough look to your truck for that rugged yet classy statement.
Both sides included
The step bars are sold as a pair for both passenger and driver's side. Enjoy easy access to your truck for all passengers.
Available in multiple lengths
The Lund multi-fit step bars are available in different lengths. Be sure of your car's exact measurements before ordering your pair so that it can be matched correctly for a perfect fit.
Available in two finishes
You can find the nerf bars in two finishes: bright steel and black matte finish. Both options easily blend in with most vehicle styles, but you can always choose one that appeals best to your taste.
UV resistant rubber
Your step bars will not chalk, tarnish, fade or get any UV damage even after years of use. They are made with UV protected rubber to maintain their appeal and value in sunny weather.
Mount kit sold separately
You can easily install your Lund multi-fit step bars as an easy DIY project. They are pre-assembled and easy to mount on with minimal drilling. The bars come with an easy-to-follow instruction manual. A Lund mount kit is required (sold separately) so that you can install these universal step bars to your specific truck.
High quality material
When it comes to quality, Lund is undefeated. The multi-fit step bars are made with tough heavy-duty and light-weight materials. They are guaranteed to withstand years of road abuse without losing value.
Made in the USA
The step bars are made in the USA by seasoned experts with the best technology in the market. They are carefully inspected through each process to make sure that they are free from defects and are worth your money.
Limited lifetime warranty
Lund extends a limited lifetime warranty for every purchase of the multi-fit step bars. It is guaranteed to be free from manufacturer's defects.
Avalanche, Avalanche 1500, Avalanche 2500, Blazer, C1500, C2500, C3500, Colorado, K1500, K2500, K3500, S10, Silverado 1500, Silverado 1500 Classic, Silverado 1500 HD, Silverado 1500 HD Classic, Silverado 2500, Silverado 2500 HD, Silverado 2500 HD Classic, Silverado 3500, Silverado 3500 Classic, Silverado 3500 HD, Suburban 1500, Suburban 2500, Tahoe
C1500, C2500, C3500, Canyon, Envoy, Envoy XL, Jimmy, K1500, K2500, K3500, Sierra 1500, Sierra 1500 Classic, Sierra 1500 HD, Sierra 1500 HD Classic, Sierra 2500, Sierra 2500 HD, Sierra 2500 HD Classic, Sierra 3500, Sierra 3500 Classic, Sierra 3500 HD, Sonoma, Yukon, Yukon XL 1500, Yukon XL 2500